Project Partners make a project alive with their variety of ideas, experiences, specific and interdisciplinary/ multidisciplinary thinking, points of view, valuable contributions, approaches and proposals for solution. Within COMMIN the individual partners of the ProjectTEAM use their motivation for transnational co-operation and joint work to overcome borders, actively supporting the process of territorial cohesion in the Baltic Sea Region (BSR).
COMMIN incorporates in total 28 partners, making the project transnational and multidisciplinary:
Partners from all 11 BSR countries:
Belarus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland,
Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway,
Poland, Russia and Sweden.
- local, regional and national Administrations
- national and regional Ministries
- Universities (research and applied sciences)
- non-universal/ independent Research Institutes
- Service Institution for spatial research
- Training/ further Education Institutions
- Development Agencies
- Private Companies