I. National constitutions and planning systems
The principal theme "National Constitutions and Planning Systems" deals with the respective countries' legislative and constitutional matters concerning planning at national level.
To download the whole table of this principal theme, please click here: COMMIN Planning Systems 1_National constitutions and planning systems (pdf, 181 KB).
To explore the different countries' conditions step by step, please click on the subthemes listed below. Having done so, the related questions will appear. Using this method, you can make for instance an individual choice of the countries which are of particular interest for you.
- 1. Planning legislation
- 2. State-municipal division
- 3. Main responsibilities: state, regional and municipal planning agencies
- 4. Access to public authority matters
- 5. Property rights
- 6. Public rights to the use of land
- 7. Settlement system categories for planning
- 8. Groups to be prioritized in planning