III. Planning and management at regional level
The principal theme "Planning and Management at regional level" addresses the respective countries' planning organisation, planning forms and types of plans at regional level.
To download the whole table of this principal theme, please click here: COMMIN Planning Systems 3_Planning regional level (pdf, 155 KB)
To explore the different countries' conditions step by step, please click on the subthemes listed below. Having done so, the related questions will appear. Using this method, you can make for instance an individual choice of the countries which are of particular interest for you.
- 1. Territorial organization
- 2. Forms of planning at regional levels (planning process)
- 3. Statutory categories of plans (planning products)
- 4. Body mandated for initiating and approval of plans
- 5. Binding force of regional plan