IV. Planning at municipal and local level
The principal theme "Planning at muicipal and local level" deals with the respective countries' planning organisation, planning forms and types of plans as well as development control and implementation instruments at local level.
To download the whole table of this principal theme, please click here: COMMIN Planning Systems 4_Planning municipal and local level (pdf, 220 KB)
To explore the different countries' conditions step by step, please click on the subthemes listed below. Having done so, the related questions will appear. Using this method, you can make for instance an individual choice of the countries which are of particular interest for you.
- 1. Territorial organization
- 2. Local planning authority bodies
- 3. Forms of planning
- 4. Regulation instruments of local plans
- 5. Overall local plan
- 6. Detailed plans
- 7. Development control
- 8. Implementation
- 9. Reactions against planning decisions
- 10. The public costs of handling detailed development plans and building matter